Thursday, March 29, 2012

Oscillating Raygun

This raygun has a very special place in my heart. This is the first raygun that actually has moving parts. It looks awesome in action and is just flat out fun to play with.
The body was salvaged from an old carpet cleaner that I found on the side of the road. The only other part of the gun that I know the origins from would be the extra barrel on the top. In a box of junk, I found multiple torch heads, and I found it appropriate to place it there!
I thought that the gun was lacking a little bit in body. From past guns, like the Electro Raygun, I know that adding a coiled wire gives it a more full appeal. Just the right touch!
Also, I found out today that the Dallas Morning News is wanting to do a piece on my rayguns! I will keep you guys updated on that whenever the interview is conducted.




No comments:

Post a Comment