Sunday, October 16, 2011

Specialized Raygun

Imagine yourself 300 lightyears away from home on a planet you do not even know the name of. You are weak, hungry, and both the northern suns are about to set. You know you won't last a minute against the night creatures on this planet if you aren't well armed. Lucky for you, you are carrying the Behemoth Inc.'s newest Specialized Raygun.
It's "specialized" because it's versatility. There is the scope for long distant hunting, it is lightweight, and it is super durable. The whole gun is made up of a mountain bike handle, a fuel filter, and candlestick holder parts.
This gun actually was the easiest build yet. It took me only 5 consecutive hours to build this. While that may seem like a lot, it generally takes me between 15-20 hours to complete a normal gun. As you can see, this is the first person POV.
And this is where I got the idea of this being a "Specialized" raygun. This was the mountain bike handle but now it is a raygun handle...much more deadly if I do say so myself. The chain was just a spur of the moment idea that really ended up complementing the gun. This way, you can keep your trusty sidearm close at all times.
Like I said, the body is a fuel filter that was converted for the sake of the rebellion! This writing on the side really is a really awesome touch.
The finial on the end makes the perfect emitter. The whole barrel, actually fit perfectly together on a small rod, even though they are all different parts. I was quite thankful for that! This gun is available on my Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment